If you haven’t yet used The Business Platinum Card® from American Express‘ Dell benefit for this half of 2023, the next week or so could be a potentially lucrative time to take advantage of it.
Amex Business Platinum Dell Benefit
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express members are entitled to biannual $200 statement credits for qualifying purchases made through Dell. The first $200 is available from January through June. The next two $200 worth is available July through December. (Activation/enrollment is required. Plus, the credits are if-used and do not roll over. Terms apply.)
On top of that, there are two great Dell Amex Offers out there that should stack (or combine) with this benefit.
Dell Amex Offers
There are two Amex offers floating around there.
- Spend $100 or more on eligible Dell purchase and receive get a $50 statement credit. This is part of Amex’s Member Week. (Enrollment is required and terms apply. It expires 10 days after you it to your account.)
- Get 10% back on purchases, up to a total of $1,100. (Enrollment is required and terms apply. It expires on March 26, 2023.
- You can use it again next year, assuming you don’t spend $11,000 on Dell purchases with your Business Platinum card.
- So, even if you’re like me and already used your Dell benefit this half of the year (here’s what I bought and here’s what René purchased), you can use this Amex Offer next year before it expires.
So, if you spend just over $200 on a Dell purchase, you should come out ahead and enjoy some statement credit. How?
- Let’s say your Dell order comes to $220.
- $200 is credited to you because of the Amex Business Platinum’s Dell benefit.
- Another $50 is credited to your account because of the Membership Week Dell Amex Offer.
- Another $22 is credited to your account from the other Amex Offer.
- So, that’s around $50 in extra statement credit — plus whatever item you purchased from Delta.
- And you still earn the purchase amount’s worth of American Express® Membership Rewards®!
Or you can make a larger purchase and save a respectable chunk of change.
Don’t Forget Cashback Portals!
Happy saving and shopping!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.