Bay Area travelers (or those who can position there) looking to pick up some MQM relatively quickly may want to look into this Delta mileage run to New York’s JFK.
It’s certainly better than donating crazy money to Delta in exchange for MQM.
The run leaves SJC at 7:45 PM on Tuesday, December 11, connects through Seattle, and gets you to JFK at 7:07 AM. Your return departs about an hour later, goes through LAX, and returns you to SJC just past 2:00 PM.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Dates: December 10-11
- Route: SJC-SEA-JFK-LAX-SJC
- Cost: $308.40 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 6,092 (5.1 CPM)
- MQD: $250
There are Basic Economy options available, too. But Main Cabin gives Delta Medallions exit row seats and shots at upgrades. Here’s a Google Flights link to get you started.
Don’t Want to Mileage Run (or Can’t)?
Remember that four Delta American Express cards offer MQM as part of their welcome bonuses:
Delta Reserve Card (10,000 MQM)
Want a Different Mileage Run?
Want a mileage run tailored to your specifications? Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team now!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Ultima_Gaina
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.