New Yorkers wanting to escape winter for a couple of hours (and not purchase MQM from Delta at insane prices) will definitely be interested in this JFK to San Diego elite mileage run.
The run departs JFK at 7:00 PM on Friday, December 6, connects through Seattle, and gets you to San Diego at 2:15 PM. You have about two and a half hours to enjoy the San Diego Delta Sky Club, the Airspace Lounge, and/or step outside for some warm, southern California air!
Your return departs at 4:39 PM, goes through LAX, and returns you to JFK at 5:17 AM the following morning.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Dates: December 6-7
- Route: JFK-SEA-SAN-LAX-JFK
- Cost: $328.40 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 6,446 (5.1 CPM)
- MQD: $268
There are Basic Economy options available, too. But Main Cabin gives Delta Medallions exit row seats and shots at upgrades. Here’s a Google Flights link to get you started.
Don’t Want to Mileage Run (or Can’t)?
Remember that four Delta American Express cards offer MQM as part of their welcome bonuses:
Delta Reserve Card (10,000 MQM)
Want a Different Mileage Run?
Want a mileage run tailored to your specifications? Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team now!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/BackyardProduction
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.