Our friends at Juicy Miles were kind enough to share this LAX to Tel Aviv mileage run earning Delta MQM, MQD, and SkyMiles!
It’s a Premium Economy run on Virgin Atlantic you can knock out during a long weekend. It requires an overnight in Tel Aviv.
Juicy Miles tells us, “Several dates are available and scattered throughout the fall, starting in mid-July. So there’s no need to wait. Fly now and start getting that 2022 Medallion Status locked in!”
Here are the earning calculations Juicy Miles provided:
- Cost: Fare start as low as $1,091.32.
- Dates: Several dates available are scattered throughout the fall, starting in mid-July.
- Route: LAX-LHR-TLV. Stay overnight in Tel Aviv. TLV-LHR-LAX.
- Class: Virgin Atlantic (K Class – Premium Economy)
- Miles Flown: Estimated at 15,377
- MQD: Estimated at $4613, because you earn 30 cents per air mile flown on Virgin Atlantic in K Class
- MQM: Estimated at 23,065 because you earn 1.5 MQM per air mile flown on Virgin Atlantic in K Class
- SkyMiles: Projected based on Delta Medallion Status:
- 49,206 Diamond Medallion
- 43,056 Platinum Medallion
- 39,980 Gold Medallion
- 36,905 Silver Medallion
You connect in London Heathrow both ways. Virgin Atlantic is “back home” in LHR’s Terminal 3 — so you should be able to spend some time in the amazing Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse if you’re a Delta Diamond or Platinum Medallion. (I could swear Premium Economy passengers were once allowed into Virgin Clubhouses but apparently not.)
Keep in mind you may need a COVID-19 test before re-entering the United States. And here’s Israel’s page regarding travel and COVID-19.
Juicy Miles Anecdote
Our friend Miles Jackson — a Delta and SkyTeam expert at Juicy Miles — related this story to us:
I just completed a Mileage Run delivering for a client who had only $375 MQD and needed big numbers — fast!
I designed and booked him into a 14-night Mega Mileage Run delivering
- 64,785 MQM
- $13,745.55 MQD
- 118,238 SkyMiles
- $3,882.30 Total Quoted (Combined) Fare
I booked all the re-positioning flights from his home airport and domestic overnights between nested Mileage Runs!
Of course, as always, Juicy Miles is standing by to help every Eye of the Flyer reader and Delta frequent flyer with any Medallion earning (and award travel) needs!
Now, you may not have two weeks or the budget for a huge run like that. But that shows you what kind of great personalized trip Juicy Miles can create for your needs and wallet.
Plus, they’ll monitor your itinerary for any flight changes, help arrange your hotels, and assist with COVID-19 testing if you’d like.
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for a how-to guide!
- Want a custom-built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.