While certainly not as exciting as the MQD runs we posted the past few days, this overnight trip helps Delta Sky Miles members scoop up 6838 MQM for just over $309.
It requires spending the night. If you have an expiring anniversary night from one of your hotel credit cards or maybe can stay with family or friends, this could be a great run for you.
The trip leaves Monday, February 3 at 6:05 AM (don’t party too hard watching the Super Bowl the day before!) and connects at JFK. From there, you hop a plane to MCO and arrive at 7:14 AM.
Your return leaves Orlando the morning, February 4, at 7:30 AM. You again swing through JFK for a connection before getting back to LAX at 3:12 PM that afternoon.
- Cost: $309.40
- Dates: Depart February 3, return February 4.
- Route: LAX-JFK-MCO. Stay overnight. MCO-JFK-LAX.
- Class: Delta Main Cabin T, V
- MQM: 6838
- MQD: $245
- SkyMiles (base): 1,225 (plus Medallion bonus, if applicable)
The LAX-JFK flights are aboard 767-300s. There’s the (slim) possibility of getting upgraded to Delta One. Maybe you can burn an RU cert.
Right now, I see plenty of available exit row seats (in C+) that Diamonds and Platinums can select soon after ticketing.
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally handle your request — and craft the most ideal mileage run solution around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/dk_photos
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.