Delta SkyMiles members on the West Coast: check out this Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy long weekend run from LAX to Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV).
Several dates are available. (I’ll post a calendar below.)
- Cost: $1,511.61
- Dates: See calendar.
- Route: LAX-LHR-TLV. Stay overnight in Tel Aviv. TLV-LHR-LAX.
- Class: Virgin Atlantic K
- Miles Flown (estimated via Unofficial SkyMiles Calculator): 15,366
- MQD (est): $4609 (because Virgin Atlantic’s Premium Economy earns 30% of mileage flown)
- MQM: (est): 23,050 MQM (6.6 CPM)
- SkyMiles (est): 23,050 (plus medallion bonus: Diamond + 120%; Platinum + 80%; Gold + 60%; Silver + 40%)
Our example trip leaves LAX at 7:20 PM on Thursday, February 6 and arrives London Heathrow at 1:35 PM on Friday. You have plenty of time to enjoy the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse! Then, take a 5:55 PM flight to Tel Aviv. You arrive at 12:55 AM on Saturday morning/late Friday night.
You have all day Saturday to explore Tel Aviv, relax at your hotel, or do whatever.
On Sunday, depart TLV at 7:00 AM and arrive in London at 10:20 AM. Your 1:15 PM connection gets back to Los Angeles at 4:35 PM.
February has the most available dates. A few others sneak in here and there through April.
Make a New Year’s resolution to enjoy mileage runs tailored to your schedule, budget, and home airport! Get in touch with the mileage run staff at Juicy Miles now and plan something great for 2020!
Juicy Miles also helps with award redemptions, honeymoons, and much more.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/RudyBalasko
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.