East Coast and east-central United States Delta Air Lines flyers who can’t take advantage of the other Premium Select runs to Tokyo we posted might have another option: leave from Toronto.
It currently prices at $1274.40 USD and brings 20,859 MQM.
North America segments (YYZ-MSP there; LAX-JFK and JFK-YYZ on the return) are in Delta Comfort+. Flights between MSP and HND are in Premium Select. You’re on a 777 for those rides, but read Rene’s review the A350’s Premium Select, so you have an idea of what to expect.
Like the deals we blogged Monday, I found it available on Tuesday, December 3, with a return on Thursday, December 5.
Similar to the Orlando run, however, are several different return dates from which you can choose if you wish to make it a holiday run. (I’ll put a calendar down below.)
Here’s how it breaks down.
- Route: YYZ-MSP-HND. Overnight in Tokyo. HND-LAX-JFK-YYZ.
- Cost: $1274.40 USD in C+ and Premium Economy
- MQM: 20,859 (6.1 CPM)
- MQD: $1,155
Here’s a calendar of return options:
This Google Flights link can help you start. Feel free to play around with it — you might find departure cities and dates that work better for your schedule.
Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Medallions: keep in mind you’re SkyTeam Elite Plus. So because this is an international trip, you and a guest enjoy complimentary access to the CVG Sky Club, MSP Sky Clubs (F/G and C) LAX Sky Clubs (T2, T3, and the T3 “satellite”/overflow lounge) and JFK Sky Clubs (upon arrival) during this run.
If we’re not finding the runs you want, please contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team. They’ll whip up something personalized to your specifications.
(Another big shout out to God Save the Points for their post Monday.)
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.