Delta flyers in Orlando — or who can get there (maybe from ATL?) — might like this Premium Select run next month to Tokyo Haneda.
It costs $1474.55 — but scores 21,127 MQM. You can enjoy a layover of more than 24 hours, so you have time to explore the city or get some sleep at a hotel.
US segments (MCO-LAX there; LAX-ATL and ATL-MCO on the return) are in Delta Comfort+. Flights between LAX and HND are in Premium Select. You’re on a 777 for those rides, but read Rene’s review the A350’s Premium Select, so you have an idea of what to expect.
I found the deal available on Tuesday, December 3 (just like the Vegas run we posted earlier).
Here’s how it breaks down.
- Route: MCO-LAX-HND. Overnight in Tokyo. HND-LAX-ATL-MCO.
- Cost: $1474.55 in C+ and Premium Economy
- MQM: 21,127 (7 CPM)
- MQD: $1,358
Here’s a Google Flights link to get you started.
Want to stay longer and explore more of Tokyo? Venture out and see more of Japan? You can see on the calendar below there are plenty of options for return dates at the same price or slightly higher.
Many LAX international flights depart from the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT), so you’ll likely need to take the Delta shuttle bus to/from your Haneda flights. You have only about 80 minutes between flights, so don’t dawdle.
Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Medallions: keep in mind you’re SkyTeam Elite Plus, so you and a guest have complimentary access to the MCO Sky Club, LAX Sky Clubs (T2, T3, and the T3 “satellite”/overflow lounge) and ATL Sky Clubs during this run, as it’s an international trip.
“Why Can He Post a Mileage Run From…?”
If we’re not finding the runs you want, please contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team. They’ll whip up something personalized to your specifications.
(My thanks again to God Save the Points for their post this morning.)
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.