If you have a small business, fly with Delta Air Lines every so often — or often! — and enjoy elite status and airport lounges, check out the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card.
Current Welcome Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus SkyMiles after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new card within three (3) months of being approved for membership. (Terms apply.) Learn here how to apply.
Card Type: American Express
What Kind of Points/Miles the Card Earns: Delta SkyMiles
Annual Fee: $550 (See Rates and Fees)
Additional Cardholders: $175 each to receive the card’s airport lounge benefits. $0 annual fee cards may be added — but those users will be entitled to lounge access. A maximum of 99 additional cards may be added to the account. (See Rates and Fees)
Foreign Transaction Fees: $0 (See Rates and Fees)
- 3X on eligible purchases made with Delta Air Lines
- 1X on all other eligible purchases
- If you spend $150,000 during a calendar year, you’ll earn 1.5X on those purchases for the rest of the year.
Delta SkyMiles Medallion Status Boost
Earn 15,000 bonus MQM each time you spend $30,000 during a calendar year. The most Status Boost MQM you can receive with this card is 60,000 MQM ($120,000 spent during a calendar year). Terms apply. Please note: this benefit will no longer be available as of January 1, 2024. There will be a new way to earn toward Medallion Status with the Card. Learn more at delta.com/
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Delta Sky Clubs
- Enjoy complimentary access to Delta Sky Clubs when traveling on a same-day Delta Air Lines flight. (Read our reviews of Delta Sky Clubs.)
- Receive two guest passes each year to Delta Sky Clubs. This is a nice perk if you’re traveling with people who don’t have Delta Sky Club access through their own Reserve card or the American Express Platinum cards.
- Up to two guests may be brought in for $50 per person. (Rates and fees; terms apply)
- Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 15 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter. Once all 15 Visits have been used, Eligible Card Members may purchase additional Delta Sky Club Visits (including Grab and Go) at a per-Visit rate of $50 per person using the Card.
American Express Centurion Lounge Access
You’ll have free admission to American Express Centurion Lounges before a same-day Delta Air Lines-operated or -marketed flight. (Read our reviews of American Express Centurion Lounges.) Your flight must be booked with a U.S.-issued American Express card. Terms apply.
Escape Lounges – The Centurion® Studio Partner
You’ll have free admission to Escape Lounges – The Centurion® Studio Partner before a same-day Delta Air Lines-operated or -marketed flight. (Read our reviews of American Express Centurion Lounges.) Terms apply.
Upgrade Priority for Medallion Members
Holding a Delta Reserve card serves as a tie-breaker for complimentary Medallion upgrades. Terms apply.
Complimentary Upgrades for Non-Medallion Members
Non-elites who hold the Delta Reserve card will eligible for complimentary domestic upgrades (US 50) to Delta One, first class, and Comfort Plus — space providing, after Medallion members and their companions have been upgraded. Terms apply.
Spend $25,000 on this — or across any of your eligible Delta Amexes, provided you hold a Platinum or Reserve card — and don’t worry about the MQD requirements for Silver, Gold, or Platinum Medallion. Terms apply. Please note: this benefit will no longer be available as of January 1, 2024. There will be a new way to earn toward Medallion Status with the Card. Learn more at delta.com/
Beginning the second year of holding the card, you’ll receive upon renewal a certificate for a free (except for taxes and fees) companion first class or coach qualifying fares on Delta. Read our Companion Certificate FAQ. Terms apply.
Global Entry/TSA PreCheck Fee Credit
Receive a statement credit for your Global Entry application fee every four years or TSA PreCheck application fee every 4.5 years when paying with your Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card. Enrollment required. Terms apply.
Delta Travel Perks
- Free first checked bag for you and up to eight others on your itinerary/PNR
- 20% statement credit on purchases made aboard Delta Air Lines flights (premium food, beverages, headsets, etc)
- Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding
- Pay with Miles eligibility
- Terms apply.
Who Do We Think Should Carry This Card?
Business owners/independent contractors who are frequent Delta travelers and want airport lounge access. Plus, if you can spend a lot of money on this card, you’ll love the Status Boosts.
For rates and fees of the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card, please visit this link.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.