Time for this week’s roundup of what has been going on in and around the frequent flyer space and the impacts on us.
- We covered on the blog the possible impact of Delta flight attendants getting boarding pay this week. View From the Wing highlighted that Delta pilots are now also talking about boarding time pay.
- You may have notice the “Black” Delta flight attendants uniforms are all GONE! This is because the airline has mandated the Purple ones. The only exception is a Gray one. Can’t wear either then you are grounded (see flight attendant comments in post).
- René blogged about his plans for COVID testing to reenter the USA. Sadly it seems this reasonably priced option is SOLD OUT! Who knows when they will be back in stock for telemed verified testing. When will the testing requirement end? It can not come soon enough!
- Chris talked to an Airbus pilot about why jets make the “barking dog” sound. I had no clue and now I will giggle each time I hear it (some are freaked out by the sound).
- René is burning up his Delta Skymiles and likely is done chasing Diamond status after this year. See if you agree with him and his reasoning.
- Delta made a MASSIVE #KeepDescending move to downgrade the time we can spend in a Delta Skyclub this week. Chris followed up and has ideas that could make it better.
Have a great weekend everyone and hope to see you in a Skyclub or up in the air!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.