We’re getting to the time of year when great, publicly available mileage runs become somewhat scarce. (Remember that Juicy Miles always has some tricks up their sleeve and creates customized mileage runs.)
Plus, Delta’s fantastic Status Accelerator promotion ends on December 31.
So the pickings are starting to get slim — and we have to take what we can get!
With that in mind, if you really need some MQM before year-end — or beef up your stockpile for next year — check out this Las Vegas to Paris weekend mini-vacation/mileage run from Friday, December 10 – Sunday, December 12.
It’s a Main Cabin trip. That’s the downer. But there are several appealing aspects:
- It has an overnight in Paris!
- You can enjoy a full evening in Paris and get a decent night’s sleep before your 11 AM departure from CDG.
- Remember that it’s Christmas market season!
- Good MQM earnings for the price
- The trip currently costs $736.17 but yields 16,219 MQM. That’s 4.6 CPMQM. Nothing earth-shattering, to be sure. But considering this is a weekend trip to/from Europe late in the year, it’s better than a kick to the head.
- Decent positioning options
- Even if you don’t live in Vegas, you can probably position there that morning from many Delta destinations. Same with your return on Sunday. Your ATL-LAS flight arrives at 6:24 PM. West Coasters have a bunch of options to get home before too late. (Don’t forget Southwest! I’ve used them for several positioning trips during mileage runs.) People back East will likely have to take red-eyes that night. Time and cost may be prohibitive. But it may work for your schedule and budget, who knows.
- Or you could stay in Vegas before and/or after — at the Paris Las Vegas! 😉
- All widebody aircraft — even on the domestic legs
- So your chances of snagging a good seat if you’re a Medallion member are pretty good.
- Burn those Global Upgrade certificates?
- I didn’t check GUC inventory. But before those go to hell next year, you might want to see if there’s something you can do with them on this trip.
Here’s the itinerary:
“But I Need MQD Runs! Or Something From My Home Airport! Why Can’t You Publish Something that Works for ME?!”
If only it were that easy.
Actually, it kind of is.
See, we post whatever we can find. But the mileage run department travel booking service Juicy Miles will create whatever kind of run you want. (Yes. They have an entire department devoted to nothing but building custom mileage runs for people!)
So get in touch with them now and see how they can help you!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for a how-to guide!
- Want a custom-built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.