UPDATED: A couple more Medallion members offered drink tickets. Everyone wins!
Several Delta Medallions got in touch with me and said they have some Delta drink tickets expiring on July 31. However, they won’t be able to use the tickets.
They generously offered them for raffle prizes.
So if you have a Delta flight coming up this week — or have a friend, family member, or colleague who’ll be on a Delta trip on or before July 31 — and want to enter the contest, here’s your chance to win some free drinks.
I have 16 tickets to give away. So let’s have four winners who each receive four Delta drink tickets.
The tickets are electronic and e-mailable. So fulfillment will be fast and easy.
Here are the rules:
In the Comments section below, tell us your favorite beverage on Delta flights. (The libation doesn’t have to have alcohol; maybe you don’t drink but want to win the tickets and give them to a traveling companion who enjoys cocktails.)
Enter as many times as you like – but each entry/comment must be different. And you can’t repeat the same thing.
Here’s how I’d submit several entries:
- (Entry 1:) Woodford Reserve on the rocks
- (Entry 2:) Tip-Top Old Fashioned
- (Entry 3:) Red wine
- (Entry 4:) Club soda with lime
- (Entry 5:) Coffee with stevia and cream
- (Entry 6:) Coffee with Bailey’s
We’ll keep the contest open until 9:00 PM Eastern / 6:00 PM Pacific tonight, Saturday, July 24. (Fittingly, that’s about when happy hour ends at my house ends. Maybe.) I’ll select four winners via Random.org.
We generally approve comments several times throughout the day. So if you don’t see yours for a while, don’t panic.
A few things to please keep in mind:
- Only those who are 21 years of age and older may enter. Your entering this contest attests that you’re of legal US drinking age.
- Submissions sent to us via email won’t count. Only entries in the Comments section are eligible.
- Please keep your language PG or G-rated
- Please keep your comments on topic and don’t use this post’s Comments as a conversation thread. If you reply to someone or submit something else not relevant, we won’t approve the comment until the contest is over.
- (The few) people who’ve won a Swag Saturday prize within the last 12 months aren’t eligible to win this time around. Sorry!
- Only one winner per email address
- If you want to complain about the prizes or whine that “people who travel already have them!” then don’t enter. (Yes, this happens.)
- No purchase is necessary.
- Please drink responsibly.
Good luck! Cheers! And thank you to our donors.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.