Eleven eastern United States Delta Sky Clubs are offering half-priced premium drinks through Friday.
This doesn’t really affect people who stick to the complimentary/well alcohol (or those who don’t drink). But if you want to spend a few bucks (probably in the $6-8ish area per glass), you can upgrade your liquor choices this week for a discount.
“Super premium wine selections” such as Cakebread Chardonnay, Guigal Chateauneuf du Pape, Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon, and Dom Perignon Brut Champagne” are not eligible for the promotion.
Participating Sky Clubs include:
- Boston (BOS)
- Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Miami International (MIA)
- Newark (EWR)
- New York Kennedy (JFK)
- New York LaGuardia
- Orlando International (MCO)
- Palm Beach International (PBI)
- Raleigh-Durham (RDU)
- Tampa International (TPA)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
The sale is effective through Friday, February 28.
I’ll be at the JFK Sky Club later this week and look forward to enjoying a discounted Booker’s bourbon :-).
🔺 Delta SkyMiles American Express Cards
- Save 20% on inflight food and beverage purchases made during Delta flights
- Bonus SkyMiles on each Delta Air Lines purchase
- Main Cabin 1 boarding
- Free first checked bag for you and up to eight others on your itinerary!
- Complimentary Sky Club and Centurion Lounge access for Reserve cardholders
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.