Folks in Southern California (or who need an excuse to visit Los Angeles) might enjoy this quick Delta Air Lines mileage run from LAX to Miami (via JFK).
The run can be completed in about 26 hours and earns 7,130 MQM for $334.40. It’s in Delta’s Main Cabin, so Medallions are eligible for complimentary upgrades.
Plus, because the trip falls during the middle of a week, flights between LAX and JFK may actually have some Delta One upgrade space available.
I found this available for a late-night departure on Tuesday, April 28. It arrives to JFK the following morning before your trip to Miami. You have about five and a half hours at MIA — enough time to trek to the MIA Centurion Lounge. Then you fly the reverse route and get back to LAX at about 12:30 AM on Thursday, April 30 (essentially, Wednesday night).
- Cost: $334.40
- Dates: April 28-29
- Route: LAX-JFK-MIA-JFK-MIA
- MQM: 7,130 (4.7 CPM)
- MQD: $268
- Base SkyMiles: 1,340 (plus applicable Medallion bonus)
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally handle your request — and craft the most ideal mileage run solution around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Save money! Pay with Membership Rewards points through Juicy Miles’ new American Express partnership
If you pay cash, remember to use a credit card earning bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/ULora
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.