- Introduction: 10 Day Norwegian Dawn Family Suite Vacation – On points!
- American Airlines (and connection) First Class South Bend – Dallas – San Juan
- Priority Pass The Club at Dallas DFW – a good choice when Centurion turns you away?
- Hard Eight BBQ Review Coppell, Texas – A “Must Visit Spot” on a long Dallas DFW Layover
- Marriott Sheraton Old San Juan Old Town Suite Review – Across from Cruise Port
- NCL Norwegian Dawn Family Suite 12016 Forward Starboard Side Review
- IHG Intercontinental San Juan Puerto Rico Hotel near SJU Airport Review Room 1601
- Priority Pass Avianca Lounge San Juan Terminal C
- Final thoughts booking an entire vacation on points (worth it)?!
Don’t expect to find a Delta Sky Club in San Juan, but you can, if you have Priority Pass via cards like the The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Amex Business Platinum Card, or Chase Sapphire Reserve, visit the Avianca Lounge in terminal C near the Delta gates.
My wife and I were traveling with another couple, and we each have our own Priority Pass cards, so we each guested one into the lounge.
Since there are few lounges in the airport you would think most of the time the lounge would not look like the above.
You would be right. Most of our visit the lounge was reasonably full.
My only real gripe about the lounge was the lack of convenient power ports around the lounge. You can see in most of the shots cords where they can be a trip hazard or risk damage from those walking by. On to the amenities.
Drinks are all self service and basic. Wines and other drinks are nowhere near top shelf. Beer choices are 2 (one of them being skunky beer). What about food choices?
If you are hungry I would consider the food court in the concourse below this lounge. But the dessert choices were not half bad I have to admit.
In the back corner of the lounge there is a quiet room.
In addition to the quiet room there is a small sleeping room if you get to the airport early before your flight.
Also there is a small dedicated work / office space with some PCs for your use.
One thing I really appreciate in any lounge is a separate space for kids. Good for them and good for me. 🙂
The club was clean, wifi was strong, provided the basics, was crowded at times but better than waiting by the gate. As mentioned the only thing really needed is more power ports in convenient locations like Delta provides in their Sky Clubs (even if some are REALLY low power).
Have you visited this lounge in San Juan? – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.