I’m so excited about this MQD and MQM run — because there’s finally something for Atlanta-based Delta travelers to enjoy!
This is another run in the great “Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to Johannesburg” series 🙂 Dates are available from November through at least next March! So if you need MQM and MQD before the end of the year, consider this run. Or if you want to stock up early next year, this is a good opportunity.
The ≈$2048 varies by date and stay duration. For example, it’s usually higher during the middle of the week — unless you want to stay a few days and explore Jo’burg.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Cost: $2047.65
- Dates: See calendar below
- Route: ATL-LHR-JNB
- Route: JNB-LHR-ATL
- Class: Virgin Atlantic K
- Miles Flown (estimated via Unofficial SkyMiles Calculator): 19,548
- MQD (est): $5864 (because Virgin Atlantic’s Premium Economy earns 30% of mileage flown)
- MQM: (est): 29,324 MQM (7 CPM)
- SkyMiles (est): 29,324 (plus medallion bonus: Diamond + 120%; Platinum + 80%; Gold + 60%; Silver + 40%)
In the meantime, consider our friend Adam for help constructing a personalized mileage run that suits your needs and convenience!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Cover photo: ©iStock.com/demerzel21. Rene’s Points composite.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.