Let’s catch up on some of the latest Delta and aviation travel news you need to know about over the past few days.
- Counterpoint: Jury still out on revenue-based FFPs – [Great link to VFTW]
- Airline Worker At LaGuardia Airport Struck, Injured By Tug Vehicle – [Airports can be dangerous]
- People Hate United Airlines, But They REALLY Hate Spirit – [FYI Delta was 3rd most liked]
- Individual travel scrapped under Trump’s new Cuba policy – [I never had time to go GRRRRR]
- BA faces £80m cost for IT failure that stranded 75,000 passengers – [Cached story to avoid paywall]
- This is the worst thing about flying for most Americans – [THIS is the reason for ADAM to help you]
- Delta’s LAX Move Has Been Good for Everyone’s On Time Performance – [I will be testing this myself soon]
- Boeing admits its 747 ‘Queen of the Skies’ has no future as passenger plane – [So happy to get one last Delta 747 ride! Join me?]
Clearly for us Delta flyers, the biggest news has to be the A350 service to Asia starting in later October. Are you as excited as I am? – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.