- A Reader / Blogger Adventure to SXM – Introduction & Mileage Run
- THE CLUB at PHX Lounge review Phoenix Airport Terminal 4 – B Concourse
- The Alegria Resort on Maho Beach, Sint Maarten SXM
- What is it like at SXM Maho Beach & the “jet blast” experience?
- GoPro Video Review: The SXM Maho Beach Jet Experience
- The Priority Pass Executive lounge review at SXM
- The new Delta Asanda Spa at the flagship Sky Club JFK review
- Delta ONE JFK to LAX review – is it competitive?
- When Delta is this good – the bad flights really stand out!
- Final thoughts and all the issues & all the workarounds to SXM
SXM airport gets a lot of traffic including a number of wide body aircraft as we have seen in the reviews above. So it really is not surprising to see a Priority Pass network lounge at St. Maarten.
You don’t have to be a member to get in and if you want to plunk down $20 you can visit as well (zoom in on sign in photo). For me, I like access free via Priority Pass from cards like:
If you are visiting for the free drinks and food you will be a bit disappointed, but the lounge itself is a much better way to spend your time than at a crowded gate.
Check-in was quick and the staff seemed nice and handed out wifi codes and the wifi did work well. I still always use my Tunnel Bear VPN on this or any lounge wifi and you should too!
The lounge is basically two rooms with check-in in the middle, bar and CPUs to the right and bathrooms to the left. The latter is a bit strange. Men and Women walk in the same door and then break off left and right, but the entire space is mostly open. It just felt a bit strange.
At the far right of the club (from entrance) were two workstations as well as a fax and printer.
Left of check-in a selection of English and International papers and magazines for you to enjoy or take with you.
The left end room had a table “reserved” but I have no idea who it was for. All the seating was comfortable but lacking power ports that we tend to see all over the place in Delta Sky Clubs.
This far area of the club is nice due to the large windows. What would really be nice would be a runway and Maho Beach view but instead you get the entrance to the airport.
The bar, far right of entrance has a few complimentary house drinks and a great many more for an upcharge.
On the outside of the club the sign mention Hors d’oeuvres and that is being generous at best. Wings, spring rolls and VERY breaded shrimp (that were bland and soggy). Deviled eggs and tiny cakes rounded out the snack choices.
Overall I am always happy to see a club at any airport and especially one I can get into for free. This Executive Lounge is a nice break away from the gate area but not a lot more. – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.