EDIT: Deal now seems to be DEAD! Congrats to all who booked!
If you are taking this read THIS post before you fly!
I hate this one I think or I may love it (with a HT to faredealalert for the find) . No, either way I think I hate this one as there is SO MUCH that can go wrong. Like what you ask?
- The base fare seems to be just about zero
- You have to get to MCO and may not earn points
You have to book at PriceLine.com not direct on Delta.com or AeroMexico siteUPDATE SEE BELOW
- You have to fly domestic AeroMexico business class
- There may be a $10 fee to enter the Dominican Republic (or not)
- They may cancel the ticket so wait to book positioning flights etc!
And I could go on and on. But I wanted to at least let you know about the deal as the earning can be very nice. IF, again this is a HUGE IF so be warned, all goes as planned you can earn as a business class traveler using your SkyMiles number on the reservation (you can insert during the booking on AeroMexico site) and should earn based on “C” business class fare and the AeroMexico partner chart you see above. That is distance 6406 x 1.5 = 9609 MQMs as well as 9609 SkyMiles if all goes as planned!
Anyway, here is a sample of the POSSIBLE earnings:
9,609 MQMs at 1.5CPM
See Matrix search tools below to find your dates
Bookable on PRICELINE.com
UPDATE: Readers are reporting direct booking on AeroMexico site is working as LOWER PRICE! I am testing!
Again, I like posting deals you can trust will give you no issues and will just work. This one has GREAT RISK of going wrong as far as earning points and that is the point of doing this as a mileage run not a vacation or a longer visit. Know all this if you go for this one. Lastly, I would wait for a day or two before you book other things like hotels or other flights as the fare is so cheap they may cancel on us / you. – René
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Get SIX $400 Mileage Runs for $94 each. Here is how!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.