Time for a second attempt at weekly PodCast. Again, be kind to me I am mostly just playing with this idea and enjoying it and hope you do too.
Not too long ago PBS had a piece on how “How Delta masters the game of overbooking flights“. Well, I think we can beat them at their own game if we are willing to stand firm as notice the key part in that piece from the Delta rep that getting the aircraft out on time is what matters NOT the price of the bump! Please keep that important point in mind! Take a listen to this week’s PodCast.
As you are listening I have some links to share that you may want to click on as you list to the PodCast as I reference them in the discussion.
- Rookie posts all about bumps – HERE
- My $800 Delta AMEX gift card bump – HERE
- Why it is good to kill trees when flying Delta (to hand to Gate Attendant) – HERE
- Understanding SDC rules. Free for Diamonds, Platinum & Gold Medallions! – HERE
- Link to Delta about SDC rules – HERE
- Does Delta ever “fib” about the weather? – HERE
- Review of the MSP Escape lounge – HERE
- Fare class is NOT a perk of a bump – HERE
So there you are one more Sunday PodCast. Again, I hope you enjoyed this one and as mentioned please be sure to mention any topics you would like me to cover in further PodCasts. Also, when I can find the time, I will look into the options of uploading these to iTunes and other places but I have tested just playing these right from my phone and it does work so for now that should work for you too!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone. – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.