If you have to ask you are not part of the club. Regular blog readers know Delta360 members are the biggest spenders with Delta and get lots of nice perks including regular Porsche service from gate to gate.
There are a number of Delta360 blog readers (I am sure much to the chagrin of the mothership) and one of them was nice enough to share with me his invitation to join this elite “circle”.
What can a Delta360 member expect? Not much time in coach – like almost ever plus some other perks (see below). Personal monitoring of their travels. Ask for any fee to be waived and Delta will do it. 72 hour Skymiles re-deposit rule – HA – yeah right, not for these folks. Pretty much the “rules” don’t apply.
EXCLUSIVE 360° BENEFITS (per e-mail sent to members)
- Top of the list for Complimentary Upgrades for you and your travel companion
- Delta Sky Club® Executive Membership
- Dedicated team watching your itinerary to make adjustments to your flight as needed
- Superior hotel accommodations for any unexpected interruptions
- Exclusive access to Delta 360° call center specialists who are always there to help you; available by calling 1-877-220-6888
- Porsche transfers for tight connections when possible
- Access to our private Delta One® at LAX check-in experience, regardless of the cabin you’re traveling in
- Industry-leading exclusive rates with Delta Private Jets®, available by calling 877-541-3548
The strange thing is some who were in last year are out this year. It is fun the program is still going and if you happened to get invited – congratulations – and you are spending way too much money on Delta 😉 – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.