What Kind of Points/Miles the Card Earns: Chase Ultimate Rewards® points that can be converted to cashback (statement credit, direct deposit, mailed check) or used toward travel, gift card redemptions, donations, or other rewards. Unlike some other cash back cards, there’s no minimum required to redeem your points toward cash back.
Annual Fee: $550. ($75 for each authorized user.)
Foreign Transaction Fees: $0
- 10X on hotels and car rentals purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 10X on Lyft purchases through March 2025
- 10X on Chase dining purchases
- 5X on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 10X on Peloton purchases
- Purchases much be over $150
- Maximum of 25,000 total points may be earned on this through March 31, 2025
- 3X on dining
- 3X on all other travel purchases
- 1X all other purchases
You can redeem points for a 50% bonus when purchasing travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
Other Card Features:
- $300 annual credit for travel purchases charged to the card
- Priority Pass Select airport club lounge membership (enrollment required)
- Includes admission for cardholder and two guests to the new Chase Sapphire Lounges by The Club
- One-time statement credit of up to $100 every four years for Global Entry, or TSA PreCheck® or NEXUS fee credit charged to your card
- Chase Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection benefits
- Daily breakfast for two
- Special benefit worth up to $100
- i.e., resort credit, spa credit, etc. (determined by each property)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room upgrade (if available)
- Early check-in and late check-out (if available)
- Instacart benefits
- Complimentary 12-month Instacart+ membership
- Earn up to $15 in statement credits each month through July 2024
- Activate by July 31, 2024
- DoorDash DashPass subscription
- Complimentary access to DashPass (a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar) which entitles you to $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders for at least one year
- $5 in monthly DoorDash credit
- Activate by December 31, 2024.
- Ennismore Hotel benefits
- Complimentary 4th night, late checkouts and more at Delano, Hyde, Mondrian, House of Originals and SLS hotels and resorts around the world.
- VIP access
- Reserved by Sapphire
- Enjoy VIP access to sports, festivals, dining, and entertainment with exclusive lounges, early ticket sales, premium seating, and more.
- Reserved by Sapphire
- Private Dining Series
- Enjoy memorable meals at some of the most sought-after restaurants in the country.
Where Can You Apply?: Here is an affiliate link (thank you!) to our friends at CardRatings. We don’t see any information (your name, address, SSN, income, favorite child, your father’s mother’s sister’s maiden name, etc.) you submit.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.