The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is no-annual-fee card packed with several great bonus categories and Uber benefits!
Current Welcome Offer: Earn $200 cash back after you spend $500 on purchases within the first three (3) months of being approved for card membership. The previous offer required a $1,000 minimum spending requirement. (Learn here how to apply for this promotion.)
Card Type: Mastercard (World Elite)
What Kind of Points/Miles the Card Earns: Capital One cashback that can be applied toward statement credit, sent as a check, deposited via ACH, applied toward travel, or transferred to another Capital One product.
Annual Fee: $0 (See Rates and Fees.)
Additional Cardholders: $0 each. (See Rates and Fees.)
Foreign Transaction Fees: $0 (See Rates and Fees.)
APR: intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, then reg_apr,reg_apr_type. (See Rates and Fees.)
Unlimited Cashback Earnings:
- 10% on Uber rides and Uber Eats deliveries through November 14, 2024
- 8% on Capital One Entertainment purchases
- 5% on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel (terms apply)
- 3% on dining
- 3% at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®)
- 3% on popular streaming services
- 3% on entertainment
- Movie theatre
- Record store
- Video rental location (excluding digital streaming and subscription services)
- Tourist attraction
- Amusement park
- Dance hall (I’m curious what “dance halls” are out there)
- Billiard and pool establishment
- Bowling alley
- Commercial sports promoter (professional or semi-professional live sporting events)
- Theatrical promoter
- Concert promoter
- 1X points other eligible purchases
Uber One membership: Uber One is a subscription option that gives members access to benefits such as savings on Uber and Uber Eats. Charge the $9.99 monthly fee to your Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card and it’ll be credited back each month through November 14, 2024.
Where Can You Apply?: Here is an affiliate link to our friends at CardRatings. We don’t see any information (name, address, SSN, income, pet’s name, your pet’s maiden name, etc.) you submit. Thank you for helping support the blog!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.