We like the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express because it has no-annual-fee and rewards you for shopping at supermarkets and online!
Current Welcome Offer: Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the card within six (6) months of being approved. Terms apply. (Learn here how to apply for this offer.)
Card Type: American Express
What Kind of Points/Miles the Card Earns: American Express Reward Dollars, which can be applied toward statement credit. A minimum of $25 Reward Dollars may be applied.
Annual Fee: $0. (Rates and fees; terms apply)
Foreign Transaction Fees: foreign_transaction_fee (Rates and fees; terms apply)
Purchase APR: intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, then reg_apr,reg_apr_type. (Rates and fees; terms apply)
Balance Transfer APR: balance_transfer_intro_apr,balance_transfer_intro_duration (Rates and fees; terms apply)
Cash Back Earnings (terms apply to each):
- 3% at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per calendar year in purchases (then 1%)
- 3% on U.S. online retail purchases on up to $6,000 per calendar year in purchases (then 1%)
- 3% at U.S. gas stations on up to $6,000 per calendar year in purchases (then 1%)
- excludes superstores, supermarkets and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline
- 3% on transit
- includes taxis, rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more
- 1% on all other eligible purchases
Statement Credit Benefits:
- The Disney Bundle: Earn $7 back each month in statement credit when you pay a Disney Bundle subscription includes (Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+) on your Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express. (Enrollment required. Terms apply.)
But keep in mind that cash back can help offset travel costs — or just help you save money in general. Most of us visit supermarkets, gas stations, and shop online — or at least two out of those three. So, there’s a chance to earn back some decent cash.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.