The American Express® Gold Card is a great card for people who enjoy food and flying!
Card Type: American Express
What Kind of Points/Miles the Card Earns: American Express® Membership Rewards®
Annual Fee: $250 (See Rates and Fees.)
Additional Cardholders: $0 for up to five (5) additional cards, then $35 for each additional card thereafter. (See Rates and Fees.)
Foreign Transaction Fees: $0 (See Rates and Fees.)
APR: See Rates and Fees.
- 4X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide
- Includes takeout and delivery in the U.S
- 4X at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
- 3X on flights booked directly with airlines or at amextravel.com
- 2X on prepaid hotel bookings at amextravel.com
- 1X points all eligible purchases
- $120 Uber Cash: Enjoy up to $120 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually, distributed as $10 each month. Uber Cash is available to the primary cardholder only. (Enrollment is required. Terms apply.) Uber Cash deposits are made monthly and expire if not used.
- $120 Dining Credit: Earn up to $10 in monthly statement credit when using your Gold Card to pay for purchases at these select restaurants and delivery services (enrollment required and terms apply):
- $100 The Hotel Collection Credit: Earn an experience credit with a minimum two-night stay when you book The Hotel Collection through American Express Travel. (Experience credit varies by property.)
Where Can You Apply?: Here is an affiliate link to our friends at CardRatings. We don’t see any information (name, address, SSN, income, pet’s name, your father’s maiden name, etc.) you submit. Thank you for helping support the blog!
For rates and fees of the American Express® Gold Card, please visit this link.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.