If you’re pondering whether or not to apply for the Chase Sapphire Reserve® while it still features a generous welcome bonus, you might want to decide soon. Especially because a great new benefit was just adderd to the card — and a big bonus opportunity expires in the next few days.
The current promotion ends at 6:00 PM EST (3:00 PM PST) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. New cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus Chase Ultimate Rewards® points after they spend $4,000 on eligible purchases within three (3) months of being approved for their card. (You can access the promotion here.)
Because Chase Sapphire Reserve® cardholders can redeem points for 1.5 cents each when booking through the Ultimate Rewards travel portal, the 80,000-point bonus alone is worth up to $1,200 in travel.
Plus, all Chase Sapphire Reserve® cardholders may now receive a complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership for two years. Benefits include:
- Free Priority Pickup upgrades to get picked up faster
- Member-exclusive pricing including 10% off all Lux rides
- Cancellation forgiveness, cancel up to 3 times per month for free
- In-app roadside assistance for your own car, free up to 4 times a year
- Free Grubhub+ for one year
- Free SIXT car rental upgrades
- Free, unlimited 45-min classic bike rides
- Free unlimited ebike and scooter unlocks
- Discounted ebike and scooter rates
- 3 bike or scooter guest passes per year
- A 50% discount off their 3rd year of Lyft Pink All Access membership
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Benefits
- $300 annual travel credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to the card each account anniversary year (not calendar year).
- Earn 10X total points on Lyft rides through March 2025
- 5X total points on flights and 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® (after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually)
- 3X on other travel (after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually)
- 3X on dining
- 1X on all other eligible purchases
- Redeem points for 1.5 cents when purchasing travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® travel portal
- 1:1 point transfer to participating airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership (enrollment required)
- Up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck®
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
Keep in mind you can transfer points from your other Chase Ultimate Rewards® cards to the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card card. That makes them potentially worth even more.
The card carries a $550 annual fee. But considering the big welcome bonus and $300 annual travel credit, you should be able to cover that for at least a couple of years. Learn here how to apply for the Chase Sapphire Reserve®. But remember the 80,000 bonus points offer expires at 6:00 PM EST (3:00 PM PST) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.