Here’s the current welcome offer for Chase’s World of Hyatt Business Credit Card.
You can receive a one-time bonus of 60,000 World of Hyatt points after spending $5,000 on eligible purchases within three (3) months of card membership approval.)
Here are the card’s other benefits:
- Up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits
- Spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 statement credits
- Up to two times each anniversary year)
- Five (5) Tier-Qualifying night credits toward status and Milestone rewards for every $10,000 you spend in a calendar year.
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open.
- Plus, Discoverist status to up to five (5) employees
- Remember that Hyatt and MGM Rewards offer reciprocal status
- Could be a great gift for any Vegas-loving employee !
- 9X at Hyatt. Here’s how that breaks down
- 4X when using the card at Hyatt hotels
- 5X as World of Hyatt member
- 2X in your top three spending categories each quarter through December 31, 2023, then your top two categories each quarter
- Airline tickets when purchased directly with the airline
- Local transit & commuting
- Social media & search engine Advertising
- Car rental agencies
- Gas stations
- Internet, cable & phone services
- 2X on fitness club and gym memberships
The card carries a $199 annual fee.
So, if you’re worried about hitting a specific status level with Hyatt, the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card might be able to help you out.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.