Less than three months remain in Delta’s “Status Accelerator” promotion. So if you want to stock up on MQM to roll over into 2022, now’s the time to book and fly mileage runs!
With that in mind, we found this single-day Delta mileage run from New York’s JFK airport to San Francisco (SFO).
It’s a Main Cabin trip costing $202.80 — but yields 7,758 MQM and $244 MQD. That prices out to about 2.6 cents per MQM earned! We saw plenty of available dates — mostly weekdays — this month and November. Here’s a sample itinerary.
You have just over five hours in SFO. That’s enough time to take a BART train into San Francisco for a fun lunch and some limited sightseeing.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
“What About MQD Runs? Or Mileage Runs for Other Alliances?”
Our friends at Juicy Miles are wizards at creating personalized mileage runs every day for people. So if this trip doesn’t work for you, get in touch with them now to create a mileage run from your favorite airport and on your preferred airline alliance.
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for a how-to guide!
- Want a custom-built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.