A new, targeted Chase Offer can help Southwest flyers save up to $30 on eligible flight purchases!
Cardholders who add the offer can earn 10% back on a Southwest Airlines ticket purchase. There’s a minimum purchase amount required: $49 or higher. A maximum of $30 in statement credit may be received through the offer. The promotion is valid through September 29, 2021.
The offer showed up on only one of my Chase cards: the Chase Sapphire Reserve. That’s good because I’ll receive 3X Ultimate Rewards points on top of the statement credit because the CSR awards three points per dollar spent on eligible travel purchases.
- The offer is valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly through Southwest Airlines.
- The offer is eligible only for Southwest Airlines tickets.
- Southwest Vacations, fees, and in-flight purchases are expressly ineligible.
- Payment must be made on or before September 29, 2021.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.