Trick or treat! We haven’t had a Swag Saturday in a while — and Halloween is the perfect time to give away some treats!
Our prize package includes:
- $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Refillable toiletry bottles and kit
- Delta One Tumi amenity kit (which has hand sanitizer. The way the pandemic is going, that stuff might be gold again soon.)
- Door opener (to keep your hands off gross, germy door handles 🙂 )
How to Enter
It’s about as easy (and safer — especially this year) as ringing a doorbell and saying “Trick or treat!”
In the below Comments section, tell us what your favorite points, travel, cashback, whatever cards are — and, preferably, why.
You’re welcome to enter as many times as you wish. I won’t be the stingy neighbor who doesn’t let you come back for seconds on the good candy! 😉
A good strategy is to write something like, “Chase Freedom Flex — I love the 5% bonus quarterly bonus categories.” And then in a separate comment, “American Express® Gold Card — great 4X categories.” Boom. That’s two entries. (If you submit the same card name twice, we’ll accept the first entry only.)
Please submit specific credit cards (i.e. Delta Amex Platinum personal is fine — but just saying “Amex” doesn’t tell us which card you like.)
In fact, either one of those links above are great for you to bookmark, so whenever you’re looking for credit card ideas, you know where to go. Those pages are the ones I personally use to scout cards.
I’ll select the winner via Random.org on Sunday, November 1, at 6:00 PM Eastern Time / 3:00 PM Pacific. I’ll notify that person via email (so make sure your email address is spelled correctly — and a real one 😉 ) shortly thereafter — and also post the winning comment on the blog.
A few things to please keep in mind:
- The contest is open to people with a US mailing address.
- Each card must actually exist. In other words, we won’t accept something like, “Carley / de Lambert Bank Premier Card” or “American Express Freedom Flex.”
- Submissions sent to us via email won’t count. Only entries in the Comments section are eligible.
- Please keep your comments on topic and don’t use this post’s Comments as a conversation thread. If you reply to someone or submit something else that’s not about cards, we won’t approve the comment until the contest is over.
- (The few) people who’ve won a Swag Saturday prize within the last 12 months aren’t eligible to win this time around.
Good luck, have fun, and have a safe Halloween!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.