On the heels of yesterday’s Orlando to Los Angeles Delta mileage run, we have another from the City Beautiful to a different West Coast destination!
Today, it’s to Seattle — at a very attractive 3.3 CPM in Main Cabin! In fact, it’s the same cost but yields almost 1,000 more MQM!
A few dates are available in January and February 2021. Our sample trip below takes place during a Saturday and Saturday night, returning to MCO on Sunday morning. So for folks with jobs or other commitments during the week, this may be especially appealing.
- Cost: $189.60 in Main Cabin
- Dates: Several in January and February 2021.
- Route: MCO-ATL-SEA-LAX-MCO
- MQM: 5,852 (3.3 CPM)
- MQD: $166
- Base SkyMiles: 830
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Want something else? Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally craft the most ideal mileage run around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Save money! Pay with Membership Rewards points through Juicy Miles’ new American Express partnership
If you pay cash, remember to use a credit card earning bonus points on your airfare purchases!
3X with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card (<– LINK) on purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines. Delta Sky Club and American Express Centurion Lounge access also included!
3X with the Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business American Express Card (<– LINK) on purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines.
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/aiisha5
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.