A friendly reminder to American Express® Gold Card holders: the new month brings a new $10 food credit to the card!
My ten bucks didn’t survive long. We used it to order pizza and chicken poppers (pictured above) from Ameci’s Pizza and Pasta through Grubhub — and watched my Minnesota Vikings completely fail against the Seattle Seahawks during Monday Night Football. 🙁
American Express® Gold Card members enjoy a monthly $10 credit to use at select food vendors. The credit renews on the first of each month. These purchases code as worldwide restaurant charges and earn 4X!
Enrollment is required (once), so log on to your account page and access the “Benefits” section. Unfortunately, the dining credit doesn’t enjoy a December increase like the Amex Platinum Card‘s Uber Cash credit provides.
Participating restaurants and services include:
- Grubhub (use our link/promo code to save $12 on your first order!)
- Seamless (use our link/promo code to save $12 on your first order!)
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- participating Shake Shack locations
Other American Express® Gold Card Benefits
American Express® Gold Card members enjoy:
- 4X at restaurants worldwide
- 4X at US supermarkets (up to $25,000 per year in purchases)
- 3X on flights booked directly with airlines or via AmexTravel.com
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 hotel credit on qualifying Hotel Collection charges
Happy eating and saving!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.