Need some luggage, a laptop case, or backpack for the upcoming school year? Check your Amex cards for an eBags Amex Offer — and stack with cashback portals!
Two Amex Offers for eBags!
There are two eBags Amex offers. You might be eligible for both depending on which American Express cards you hold.
One offers a $20 statement credit when you spend $100 or more at eBags. The second offers 2,000 Membership Rewards when you spend $100 at eBags.
Remember to First Go Through Cashback Portals!
Before going to eBags to make a purchase, save even more money by first visiting a cashback portal.
TopCashback currently offers the biggest payout: 15%. Remember, cashback portal payments only see what you pay at checkout. They don’t know if you’re using an Amex Offer.
Let’s say you buy a $150 laptop briefcase at eBags.
TopCashback will deposit $22.50 into your TCb account within a few weeks. Now you’ve spent $127.50. Then the Amex Offer takes an additional $20 off (or credits you 2000 Membership Rewards points). If you have the statement cash credit offer, your total (before tax and shipping) will be $107.50.
That’s almost 30% off.
Free Two-Day Shopping with ShopRunner!
Enjoy free two-day shipping from eBags when you request ShopRunner delivery.
ShopRunner is a service that provides complimentary two-day shipping — once you pony up the $79 annual fee. However, consumer and business American Express cards are eligible for complimentary membership! For example, it’s available on my Platinum Card® from American Express (learn more), all the way down to my Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card (learn more).
Check here to see if your card is eligible.
New to Cashback Portals? Save MORE Money!
Which Amex Cards Might Receive the eBags Amex Offer?
As I mentioned, there are two offers: one for statement credit and the other for Membership Rewards credit. Not all of my cards were targeted, but that doesn’t mean yours might not be.
You’ll find MRs on cards such as:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express (learn more)
- American Express® Gold Card (learn more)
- Business Green Rewards Card (learn more)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express (learn more)
- American Express Business Gold Card (learn more)
- Blue Business Plus card (learn more)
Cards earning the statement credit may include:
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express (learn more)
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card (learn more)
- Hilton Honors American Express Card (learn more)
- Marriot Bonvoy Business Card from American Express (learn more)
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn more)
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card (learn more)
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card (learn more)
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express (learn more)
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card (learn more)
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card (learn more)
Happy shopping! –Chris
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.