This is sick good and I am shocked it has lasted long enough for me to blog about it. First let me quickly lay out the steps:
1) This ONLY works if you already have the DELL $100 AMEX “Offers to You”
2) Join BeFrugal <-LINK if you are not a member already
3) Search for DELL.com on BeFrugal
4) Sign up for a free Dell account
5) Look for the Black Friday Laptop deals
6) Find the – Inspiron 15 3000 Touch $349.99
The result of all of this is some impressive numbers. Take a look what is possible if you do have the above:
- Cost w/tax & free shipping is $374.48
- You should get from BeFrugal $43.05 cash back
- You will get $100 from AMEX offer (if you have registered)
- You will get $17 in Dell cash for a later purchase
- If you are new to BeFrugal you get $10 back for joining and purchase
- You clearly will earn points on whatever card you use.
- All in (not counting points) your net cost is just $204.43
That final price is not bad at all for a fast laptop with a ton of ram and 1TB hard drive. You may decide to just keep it and upgrade your old laptop or, at this price, you may decide to flip these on eBay or another place as I estimate (i.e. am guessing) you can clear after shipping and selling fees $75-$100 per unit pricing it at $325 for resale.
They have so far sold about 1/3 of the stock so I would not wait if you have been looking for a good way to spend your Dell AMEX $100 credit! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.