This is just one of the reasons to have a Ink Plus or Bold card. They pay 5x points at office supply stores like OfficeMax. With a HT to reader George from Twitter you can buy each day all this week 3x$200 cards. Here is how the math breaks down:
- $580.85 cost with activation fee that yields you 2904 UR points worth $36.30 in travel rewards
- You also walk away with $19.15 profit on the cards since they are worth $600
- You then call the number on the back to set a pin – these are Debit cards
- You then load the funds onto you BlueBird and do what you want (there is NO credit pull for BlueBird and anyone can/should get one)!
- You could use your Delta AMEX to help meet $25k MQD exempt spend but less lucrative deal.
This is a great way to make a quick $55.45 per day! Over 6 days you are talking $332.70! It will then take you a few trips over a few days to Walmart to unload them or just spend them. Either way, it makes for a nice point haul! – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.