So many of us either run our own small business or are sole proprietors and enjoy earning points, not just on all of our personal cards, but also on business cards.
There are some very nice offers going this month for you to consider if you are going for some cards this month, either business, or personal, or a mix of the two like I often do! Let’s break down the top ones:
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express®. The latest offer is just about perfect. 5000 MQMs and 35,000 Skymiles after $1000 in spend in the first 90 days of card membership. Plus, $100 statement credit after your first Delta purchase covers 2/3rds of your first year non-waived fee. Don’t forget the free companion cert year two of your card membership. You get to the biz card after you click on the personal card link (see directions here).
- Ink Plus℠ Business Card. The INK plus ALWAYS has a home in my wallet and it should be in yours too. 5x points at office supply stores and the 50,000 after spending $5000 in the first 3 months of card membership is a great offer. Ultimate rewards are one of the most flexible programs going and if you only go for ONE card on this list, get THIS VISA card.
- Ink Bold® Business Card. All the perks of its big brother card but this one is a charge card vs. a credit card. If you like having a VISA charge card in your wallet, this is the choice.
- USbank ✈ FlexPerks® Travel RewardsVisa Business card. 20,000 bonus points after 3,500 in spend. 20k points is worth up to $400 off a ticket. 30k worth $600. You can combine your personal and business FlexPerks points and your wife can even send her points to you – or vice versa. This is a great card for business spend too.
- Chase Southwest Air business card. There are 2 personal and 2 business 50,000 SW Air cards after spending just $2000 in the first 90 days. All of them are very good deals for either flying SW Air or even for other uses. They are all different cards btw.
So that is the top 6 I see going this month. I have had or hold all of them. As I said I USE my Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card each year until I spend $60,000 and then I do not spend one penny more until the first of the year since I cannot get more MQMs once I reach that point. This is also one reason the INK PLUS lives in my wallet all year long. Do you have all these cards yet? – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.